New Haven’s Shell & Bones Oyster Bar has released an all-new Brunch Cocktail Menu! They serve brunch on Fridays to Sundays starting at 11:00AM.
The new cocktails include:
- Gordon’s Breakfast – Waypoint Spirits spicy Vodka, cucumber, lime, chipotle and brown sugar
- Johnny the Fox – Old Forester Bourbon, Martini & Rossi Dry, lemon, egg white, nutmeg
- Brian Wilson – Mizu Shochu, grapefruit, cucumber, Prosecco
- The Aeroplane Flies High – Aviation Gin, Crème de Violette, Lazzaroni Maraschino, lemon
You can still enjoy the restaurant’s signature morning drink – “The Breakfast” Bloody Mary – featuring Tito’s Vodka, ripe San Marzano Bloody Mary mix, chorizo, cocktail shrimp, bacon, cornichon and olives, as well as the Classic Mimosa and Classic Bellini.
For those who prefer virgin cocktails, they have the “Temperance” cocktails that include:
- Stevie Ray – lemon, pineapple, ginger, maple, angostura, soda
- El Pilluelo – lime, grapefruit, rosemary syrup, soda
- The Raleigh – cucumber, lime juice, mint, soda water
You can find the brunch food menu here.
Shell & Bones Oyster Bar and Grill
100 S Water Street New Haven, CT 06519